for destinations and resorts marketers
Destinations@MTS is an executive level event during the Forum. Sessions are interactive and take advantage of the expertise in the audience from resorts and destinations around the world. Intimate by design, D@MTS includes approximately 100 people focused on destination and resort marketing growth, trends and best practices enabling attendees to take advantage of opportunities and meet challenges head on.
In 2016 D@MTS introduced The Executive Think Tank. Featuring short presentations followed by "table talk" - a lively debate and discussion forum where delegates will be able to engage, deliberate and present new ideas to an attentive audience. This format is repeated for the 2017 version of D@MTS.
New for 2017 is “crowd sourcing” of the content. A poll has been distributed and is available HERE.
If you plan to attend D@MTS this year, please complete this poll no later than December 15 and let us know what you think. See below for current content ideas.
We are crowdsourcing the session topics this year, see options below
Registration is $30 with Forum Registration for DMOs, CVBs, tourism offices and resorts. Forum purchase is also required. D@MTS is designed for marketers and preference will be given to those with MARKETING in their job title. Registration is available on a first come, first served basis for a maximum of 100 attendees and must be approved by MTS.
Schedule of Events
Wednesday March 29
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Welcome Cocktail Reception
Thursday March 30
8:45 AM – 10:15 AM Forum General Session
10:30 AM – 11:00 AM D@MTS Coffee Break and networking
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM D@MTS sessions
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Hosted Lunch
2:00 PM – 4:30 PM D@MTS Sessions
4:30 PM – 5:30 PM Happy Hour
Potential topics of discussion based on results of crowd sourcing
- Is Growth Killing Our Ski Towns?
- Best Practices: Resorts and Destinations working together
- Digital Marketing Update
- Digital Marketing Deep Dive
- How do you make money in the summer?
- Virtual Reality
- Data and Research
- For Rent by Owner
- Mobile Marketing, cross channel optimization
- Visual Content: video, immersive (VR), drones, distribution
- Chat Bots
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Direct Bookings vs. Third Party
- Content Creation and distribution
- Customer Experience
- Business diversification ideas
- Destination Data Sharing between resorts, DMOs, hotels, etc.