Grow your ski business at the most important Ski Industry Event in the World
Apply to participate at this year’s Mountain Travel Symposium as a hosted International buyer
Saturday 2 April through Thursday 7 April, 2016 | Keystone, Colorado, USA
Join over 1,200 ski industry experts and meet with resorts, destination tourism officials, lodging properties, airlines and other suppliers from the best resorts in the world.
schedule of events:
Saturday 2 April: Flight arrivals and ground transportation from Denver to Keystone
Sunday 3 April: Free time for skiing and to explore Keystone. Welcome reception in the evening.
Monday 4 April – Tuesday 5 April: Trade Exchange meetings from 8:30am – 5:30pm. Receptions and networking in the evenings.
Wednesday 6 April: The Forum: Thought leadership content focused on sales and marketing for resorts and destinations. Receptions and networking in the evening.
Thursday 7 April: Transfer back to Denver and flight home
your hosted buyer package includes:
- Round trip airfare on United Airlines from one of their international gateway cities to Denver (Restrictions apply, see below).
- Round trip airport transfers: Denver/Keystone/Denver
- Five (5) nights lodging in Keystone – single occupancy
- MTS registration for the Trade Exchange business meetings (Monday – Tuesday) and The Forum thought leadership content (Wednesday)
- Trade Exchange – receive an appointment track for approximately 50 appointments over two days with key suppliers
- Networking events and selected meal functions
- Complimentary lift tickets and rentals for two days of skiing at your choice of Keystone or Breckenridge
You must be pre-approved for this offer. Exclusive to international tour operators (companies outside of the U.S. and Canada) having never attended MTS previously. This special hosted program is available on a first come, first served basis and extremely limited. If you are interested in taking advantage of this special offer, please contact MTS at your earliest convenience.