Grow your ski business at the most important Ski Industry Even in the World!
Saturday 25 March through Thursday 30 March 2017
Banff & Lake Louise , Alberta Canada
Apply to participate at this year's the Mountain Travel Symposium (MTS) as a hosted buyer.
Join over 1,200 ski industry experts and meet with resorts, destination tourism officials, lodging properties, airlines and other suppliers from the best resorts in the world.
Saturday 25 March: Flight arrivals and ground transportation from Calgary to Banff.
Sunday 26 March: Free time for skiing and to explore Banff. Welcome reception in the evening.
Monday 27 March: Trade Exchange meetings from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm. Receptions and networking in the evenings.
Tuesday 28 March: Trade exchange meetings from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Wednesday 29 March: The Forum: Thought leadership content focused on sales and marketing for resorts and destinations. Receptions and networking in the evening.
Thursday 30 March: Transfer back to Calgary and flight home
your hosted buyer package includes:
- Round trip airfare on United Airlines from one of their international gateway cities to Calgary, Canada (Restrictions apply) code share fights are not allowed.
- Round trip airport transfers: Calgary/ Banff/ Calgary
- Five (5) nights lodging in Banff– single occupancy.
- MTS registration for the Trade Exchange business meetings (Monday – Tuesday) and The Forum thought leadership content (Wednesday)
- Trade Exchange – receive an appointment track for approximately 50 appointments over two days with key suppliers.
- Networking events and selected meal functions.
- Complimentary lift tickets and rentals for two days of skiing at your choice of Norquay, Sunshine and Lake Louise.
You must be pre-approved for this offer. Exclusive to international tour operators (companies outside of the U.S. and Canada) having never attended MTS previously. This special hosted program is available on a first come, first served basis and extremely limited. If you are interested in taking advantage of this special offer, please contact MTS at your earliest convenience.