expand your network. Develop new business. explore keystone.
Mountain Travel Symposium is pleased to invite you to participate in the fully-hosted Meetings Exchange. Visit a premier mountain destination during a fully-hosted winter site tour and business exchange, Thursday, April 7 - Sunday, April 10, 2016.
The Meetings Exchange is an invitation only event targeting meeting, incentive, conference and exhibition planners with interest in hosting a mountain destination event. The four-day/three-night exchange includes business development, destination education, fun and relaxation.
Applicants are carefully vetted through a meticulous screening process including application, interview and reference review. Only those who are qualified are invited to attend.
exclusive for 2016:
Vail is excited to host an exclusive, invitation only pre-FAM for select meeting planners attending the Meetings Exchange at MTS. This is the perfect opportunity to discover this iconic mountain destination for your future meetings, conferences and incentives. The Pre-Fam package includes lodging, meals, activities and transfers. Agenda to follow.
Attending Meeting Planners have the exclusive opportunity to:
- Discover Keystone and its three unbelievable mountains in two villages boasting 300 days of sunshine. Built for business, you will experience first-hand the resort’s many unique options for your next program. With more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit, function and meeting space, the Keystone Conference Center is the largest conference site in the Colorado Rockies. With three ballrooms and 50 flexible meeting rooms, Keystone can accommodate groups from 10 to 2,000.
- Meet one-on-one with suppliers from mountain destinations, lodging properties and other meeting service providers from across North America and Europe in pre-scheduled appointments during the Meetings Exchange.
- Network with peers and suppliers during the many hosted receptions and meal functions.
Your complimentary Meetings Exchange package includes:
- Round trip coach air transportation
- Ground transfers
- Three nights lodging at the Keystone Lodge & Spa.
- Select meals and receptions:
- Thursday: Welcome Reception & Dinner
- Friday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Complimentary activity day (details coming soon)
- Meetings Exchange: hosted breakfast and lunch, morning and afternoon pre-scheduled appointments with attending suppliers
Schedule of Events:
Thursday | April 7
- Hosted Welcome Reception & Dinner
Friday | April 8
- Hosted Breakfast & Lunch
- Experience Keystone (Activities)
- Site Tours
- Hosted Reception & Dinner
Saturday | April 9
- Hosted Breakfast & Lunch
- Meetings Exchange (one-on-one appointments)
- Hosted Farewell Reception
Sunday | April 10
Surrounded by beauty, built for business, Keystone can meet the needs of virtually any gathering. Explore the three unbelievable mountains, plentiful lodging and dining in two unique villages and tons of outdoor adventures including invigorating and socially conscious team-building adventures, 3,000 acres of skiable terrain, golf, hiking, biking, fly-fishing, sleigh rides and tubing. All that, plus 300 days of sunshine a year make it easy to create a memorable experience at Keystone.
Terms & Conditions:
- Space is limited.
- Attendance by invitation only (see Requirement of attendance below).
- Only invited planners and suppliers may attend Meetings Exchange @ MTS events. Guests are not allowed.
- Only one planner per company.
- Requirement of attendance: Attendees must have a minimum of two events/pieces of business with open RFPs. All applications will be reviewed for acceptance
- Cancellations received after air ticketing or March 1, 2016, which ever comes first, will be subject to the planner being responsible for the cost of the airline ticket and admin fees.
- Attendance is required at all scheduled Meetings Exchange @ MTS events. If the planner fails to attend an event they will be responsible for the full retail value of their round trip airline ticket, lodging, meals and admin fees.* Variances to the attendance policy are subject to the exclusive review and approval of MTS.