make appointment requests today!
As of today, you can begin the first phase of requesting appointments! During this phase you will select who you want to meet with. These are your appointment REQUESTS and must be completed no later than MARCH 1ST. All requests will be processed and you will receive your pre-scheduled appointments the week of March 13.
To make your initial appointment requests:
- Go to The Exchange Portal.
- Click on the Exchange you are selecting appointments for.
- Login with the email address you used to register. Please Note: Only the Company Leader or designated Appointment Taker can request and edit appointments.
- If you are the Company Leader: Click on the My Profiles tab, and then select the profile that is applicable to your appointment requests. Then click on Appointment Requests at the bottom of the page.
- If you are the Appointment Taker: Click on the Request tab near the top of the page.
- To request appointments and to add appointments, select NEW.
- Use the Keyword Search or search by Geography or Products and Services to find companies to request.
- Click on the check-boxes to mark the companies you want to request.
- Click on Save near the top of the list to make your requests.
- If you want to update the Priority for your requests, check on the boxes on the left and select Change Priority. You can select multiple companies that will have the same priority.
- If you want to delete companies that you have decided you don’t want to meet with, you check the boxes on the left and select Delete.
- If there are companies you do not want to meet with, select Exclusions above. Then select new to see all companies. There you may select companies to Exclude. Note: the companies you have selected to meet with will not appear on the exclusion list.
Throughout the appointment requesting process, continue to log into the Exchange Portal for all appointment request changes. If you have changes to your overall registration, return to your main registration HERE.