appointment requests are closed for trade and group exchange. pre-scheduled appointments will be released on march 21.
appointment requests are still open for meetings exchange.
To make appointment requests (meeting exchange only):
- Go to The Exchange Portal.
- Click on the Exchange you are selecting appointments for.
- Login with the email address you used to register. Please Note: Only the Company Leader or designated Appointment Taker can request and edit appointments.
- If you are the Company Leader: Click on the My Profiles tab, and then select the profile that is applicable to your appointment requests. Then click on Appointment Requests at the bottom of the page.
- If you are the Appointment Taker: Click on the Request tab near the top of the page.
- To request appointments and to add appointments, select NEW.
- Use the Keyword Search or search by Geography or Products and Services to find companies to request.
- Click on the check-boxes to mark the companies you want to request. Note the number of maximum requests below:
Trade Exchange = 30
Group Exchange = 20
Meetings Exchange = 15
- Click on Save near the top of the list to make your requests.
- If you want to update the Priority for your requests, check on the boxes on the left and select Change Priority (5 = highest priority, 1 = lowest priority). You can select multiple companies that will have the same priority.
- If you want to delete companies that you have decided you don’t want to meet with, you check the boxes on the left and select Delete.
- If there are companies you do not want to meet with, select Exclusions above. Then select new to see all companies. There you may select companies to Exclude. Note: the companies you have selected to meet with will not appear on the exclusion list.
Throughout the appointment requesting process, continue to log into the Exchange Portal for all appointment request changes. If you have changes to your overall registration, return to your main registration HERE.