As of today you can build your company profile information. Please read this carefully before you begin the process.
To begin adding or editing a profile, please follow these steps:
- CLICK HERE to visit the appointment system.
- Choose the EXCHANGE you would like edit a profile for.
- Login by entering the e-mail address used to register.
- Click 'YES' in the box to the right to assign yourself as the Company Leader, if you are the first person to login from your company for that exchange.
- Click on My Profiles. To edit the profile, click on the profile name.
- To add a NEW profile, click on a profile name and then click NEW to add an additional profile.
- Edit the members for each profile by clicking on the MEMBERS link on the bottom of the Profile tab, and then click Add or Remove to make edits to the profile members.
- Make sure to assign who will be taking appointments by clicking on the MEMBERS link on the bottom of the Profile tab, and then select one of your company's attendees to be an Appointment Taker (AT) and click 'Set Appointment Taker'. Please Note: If there needs to be a change regarding the Appointment Taker, the COMPANY LEADER must make that change as shown above.
- Next, make sure to fill in your company description on the Profile tab. Then, click on the MORE tab to list the Products and Services and Geographic Locations you serve.
- Click 'Save' for each tab once you have entered in your profile information.
Throughout the scheduling process, continue to log into the Exchange Portal for all profile and appointment changes. If you have changes to your overall registration, return to your main registration HERE.